HIGHSPARK IGNITIONCOIL Japan Ignition Coil Upgrade Kit for Subaru Legacy 2.5L Turbo 2000-2004 - HS-SubaruLegacy-0004-4p
- HIGHSPARK IGNITIONCOIL are engineered for ultimate reliability, performance and lower latency.
- Spark output is increased 2-2.5 times the power of an OEM Ignition coil
- Increased spark improves the overall engine performance
- Increases engine responsiveness and performance
- Increases felt throttle response
- Increases horsepower and low-speed torque
- Increases Efficiency in combustion
- Stabilizes the constant voltage being output from the coil
- Reduces engine jerk at engine start and re-start for a smoother engine operation
- Manufactured with premium German copper wire fused with Japanese Kyocera resin which has increased heat resistance and resilience.
- High-energy spark is continuously generated for extended performance during racing (peak voltage 15 kV over (OEM approx. 10 kV)
- Ideal for drag racing, road racing and drifting applications
- Standard Kits are designed for street applications with occasion track usage
- Premium Kits are designed for heavy track usage since premium has an increased resilience in performance. They maintain higher voltage levels at high rpm in comparison to standard kits.
|General: Brand||HIGHSPARK IGNITIONCOIL|
|Engine Displacement||2.5L Turbo|
|Automotive - Make||Subaru|
|Automotive - Model||Legacy|
|Year||2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004|
We are the exclusive US importer of HIGHSPARK IGNITIONCOIL Japan, a premier manufacturer of aftermarket ignition coil upgrades.
Through extensive research, development, and competitor research, we have developed a product we believe to be a premium upgrade for various vehicle makes and models. Through horizontal integration of production, sales, marketing, and development, we can produce a premium product while maintaining a value-based pricing model.
To the maximum extent possible, we design our IGNITIONCOILs to:
- Prevent deterioration of combustion
- Optimize fuel consumption
- Reduce carbon adhesion
- Improve Startability
- Decrease engine vibration
- Improve engine response and power caused by a weakening of spark power
- To be a replacement after a complete failure that makes it impossible to drive.
The negative points that tend to occur in reinforced coils – especially the jerky feeling when starting and when the accelerator is on and off – have been improved, and the maximum voltage is over 15kv (genuine about 10kv) even when idling.
A one-year 30,000km warranty covers all products with peace of mind.