Return and Exchange Policy
1. Returns & Exchanges
Please inspect items immediately when received. Read conditions below carefully before inquiring about returns and exchanges.
- All returns are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. The restocking fee covers the cost of our order processing, shipping cost, and restocking process. If you wish to retain store credit, the restocking fee may be waived. Please inquire for details.
- Items you wish to return MUST be approved prior to your return. Contact us for a RAN# (Return Authorization Number) and specify your reason for return. All return inquiries must be sent to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Approved Returns MUST be sent back to us within 15 days of receiving your RAN#.
- Returned items must be in brand new condition.
- Shipping, handling, and transaction fees are non-refundable.
- No returns, cancellations, or refunds are allowed on special order items.
- Once items have been returned to us, and the condition has been inspected and approved, a refund will be issued. Approved refunds are issued within 2-3 days.
- Please contact us if inquiring about an exchange.
- Exchanges are subject to second shipping charges unless there was a mistake made on the order. If a mistake was made by dba modinjapan.com, we will provide a return shipping label for you to use to make the exchange as seamless as possible.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a price change, dba ModInJapan.com will notify you and obtain your approval before processing or cancelling your order.
3. Order Status & Availability
- You may check your order status online by going to our Order Tracking Page.
- dba ModInJapan.com will contact you by phone and/or e-mail if an item you ordered is currently not available or backordered. We will obtain your approval if you wish to keep an item on backorder or if you wish to cancel your order. We ship backordered items immediately when they become available. • Please contact us if you wish to check availability of an item prior to making an order.
4. Special Orders
- Items are considered special orders if they are not normally stocked items. For example, if an item needs to be made to order.
- Please contact us if you would like to inquire about making an order.
- Special orders may require a deposit.
- No returns, cancellations, or refunds allowed on special orders. NO EXCEPTIONS.